GLS delivers small parcels reliably nationwide. A special solution provides enhanced transportation security.
GLS sorts small parcels for national delivery separately and ransports them in special bags as added protection for sensitive goods.
- Enhanced transportation security for small and sensitive goods
- Delivery generally in less than 24 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods (up to a defined maximum)
- Shipment tracking, in many countries in real time
- Digital recipient signature accessible online
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|2 kg||40 cm||The parcel must fit the small-parcel frame.|
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the consignor.
GLS delivers directly to a department, an office or a person.
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
GLS simplifies intra-company parcel exchange.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.