The reliable basic product for national parcel delivery: GLS transports parcels securely and rapidly and delivers them Mondays to Fridays during normal office hours.
The standard delivery time of less than 24 hours nationwide applies to most countries (excluding islands and in part outlying areas).
- Delivery generally in less than 24 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods (up to a defined maximum)
- Shipment tracking, in many countries in real time
- Digital recipient signature accessible online
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight*||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth**|
|30 / 50 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
**Circumference plus the longest side of the parcel
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the consignor.
GLS delivers directly to a department, an office or a person.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
Delivery guaranteed before 17.00 the next working day – countrywide.
GLS simplifies intra-company parcel exchange.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.