What we stand for
We keep track of your parcel
At GLS, ongoing IT-based monitoring of each individual parcel is one of the cornerstones of our high service quality standards. Parcels are marked with individual numbers and scanned at all important interfaces. This information is available throughout the whole Group, ensuring the smooth flow of parcels internally and across borders.
Many senders also place great importance on being able to track their consignments. Often they like the recipients of their goods to have access to the parcel status information as well.
From collection to delivery, GLS makes the relevant status information available online. In many countries it is already available in almost real time, thanks to modern IT solutions and mobile data transfer from delivery vehicles.
How GLS ensures transparency:
- Individual encoding of each parcel – harmonised throughout Europe
- Parcel scanning at all important interfaces
- All relevant parcel status information available online – for senders and recipients
- Parcel tracking in almost real-time
- Advanced tracking in YourGLS
- Digital recipient signature available online