GLS delivers parcels directly to a ParcelShop. Online shoppers select the ParcelShop to which the parcel is to be sent during the ordering process.
Once the parcel has arrived, GLS informs recipients by e-mail or text message. They can collect their parcels from the GLS ParcelShop within the next ten working days.
GLS provides Internet shop providers with a free pre-configured tool that can be easily implemented into their system.
ShopDelivery is available for domestic parcels and parcels sent to Belgium, Germany, Poland, Austria and Sweden.
- Recipients can collect their parcels when it fits into their time schedule
- Notification of the recipient by e-mail/text message when the parcel is ready for collection
- Choose the most suitable ParcelShop from
- over 1 600 in Denmark
- about 1 500 in Sweden (partner locations of Schenker)
- about 5 000 in Germany
- over 1 500 in Poland
- about 600 in Austria
- about 500 in Belgium
- Parcels delivered via GLS ParcelShop can weigh up to 20 kg
|Weight||Length||Girth + length|
|Max. 20 kg||Max. 200 cm||Max. 300 cm|