Reliable international parcel delivery: GLS delivers parcels to 41 states in Europe.
Precisely-coordinated transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. Parcels can be sent to all major European markets in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours. Deliveries to more distant regions usually take between 72 and 96 hours.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe.
With EuroBusinessParcel you can add the FlexDeliveryService to the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Greece, Nederland, Italy, Croatia, Luxemburg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, and Austria.
- Delivery in standard delivery times of 24-96 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum DKK 4,500 per parcel
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real time
- Digital recipient signature
- If private customers are not at home, the parcel will be delivered to a GLS ParcelShop instead (if available in the country).
|Weight||Length||Girth + lenght|
|Max. 30 kg||Max. 200 cm||Max. 300 cm|