GLS delivers parcels (except tyres) directly to a ParcelShop. Recipients select in advance the ParcelShop to which the parcel should be sent.
Once parcels have arrived, GLS informs recipients by e-mail or text message. They can collect their parcels from the GLS ParcelShop within the next eight working days after the day of delivery.
The ShopDeliveryService is also available for shipments to Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Poland.
- A practical delivery alternative for people who are out a lot
- Also suitable for supplying mobile service staff
- Notification of the recipient via text message and/or e-mail when a parcel is ready for collection
- Flexible collection of consignments for recipients
- Choose from about 8,000 GLS ParcelShops in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Poland
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.