Cash on delivery parcels with GLS: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash. GLS accepts the money and transfers it securely and quickly to the sender’s account – usually within five working days after delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for goods sent to Austria and Poland. Cash on delivery amounts from these countries are usually credited to the sender’s account within seven to eight working days.
- Lower risk of non-payment, more security
- Reliable and fast money transfer to your account
- Maximum cash on delivery amount and liability limit: € 2,500
- Payment status always visible online
- Amount and recipient name included with the parcel number on the account statement
- Receipt for recipient
Additional information on the cash on delivery service to Poland
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.