Good neighbours, not far away – Germany and France are closely connected. Thanks to a separate GLS subsidiary, you can benefit from quick delivery periods and comprehensive services when sending parcels to France.
Send parcels to France
Sending parcels to France – your benefits with GLS:
- Short standard transit times
- Online dispatch preparation
- Parcels collection for contract customers
- Practical extras for contract customers
- Reliable shipment
Be aware of the specifics – addresses for parcels to France
- Blocks of flats often do not have buzzers with names. A door code is required to deliver parcels. This should be noted on the parcel.
- House numbers come before the street names.
- Monaco is part of the French postcode system. Nevertheless, Monaco has to be listed as the destination country on the parcel.
Prices for parcels to France
|Size||Dimensions**||Online prices||ParcelShop prices|
|XS||Max. 35 cm||€9.69||€9.99|
|S||Max. 50 cm||€11.99||€12.49|
|m||Max. 70 cm||€15.79||€15.79|
|L||Max. 90 cm||€18.99||€18.99|
|XL||Max. 3 m girth*||€24.99||€24.99|
* Circumference of the parcel plus the longest side: max. 3 m (maximum length: 2 m, maximum height: 60 cm, maximum breadth: 80 cm)
** Longest + shortest side max.