The recipient gets information via e-mail about the upcoming parcel delivery, including the estimated delivery time frame. If the recipient will not be at home, he can choose from a range of practical delivery options – actively influencing the delivery of the parcel.
- Delivery on a specific day
- Change of delivery address
- Delivery to a GLS ParcelShop (not possible for tyres)
- Self-collection from the GLS depot
- Grant a drop off permission
- Decline acceptance
- An additional delivery attempt: including evenings between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. or Saturdays until 5 p.m. Available in various many postcode areas of Berlin, Bonn, Cologne, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig, Munich and Nuremberg.
The availability of delivery options depends on the destination country.