On the road for GLS
All GLS employees aim to offer high quality services – for parcel senders and recipients. About 30 000 vehicles in the colours of GLS hit the European roads each day.
An integral part of our team are our transport partners and their delivery drivers. They play a key role in the European network of GLS. Taking care of the last mile for GLS, they deliver parcels directly to the recipient’s hands. Many transport partners and delivery drivers have been cooperating with GLS Czech Republic for more than ten years.
Thousands of satisfied customers and millions of recipients affirm the success of the cooperation between GLS and its transport partners and delivery drivers. That is the foundation for the joy in our work.
Become a GLS delivery driver
Do you have an own van and look for an employment? Or do you have a driving licence and want to start a cooperation in the promising field of parcel delivery? Then connect your career with GLS.
What we expect
- reliability, flexibility and self-reliance
- pleasant and polite behaviour
- enthusiasm for the GLS team
- the desire to offer high quality service to the recipients
What we offer
- training and permanent support
- fair conditions and secure earnings
- possibility of further growth and personal development
- support through GLS and regular meetings with the GLS management and ombudsman
- a motivated and friendly team which supports you
- advanced technology that is being improved continuously
Whom to contact?
Further information and guidance will be provided by the managers of the GLS depots. For contact details please use the online depot search – just enter a zip code or a city name. Alternatively, you can also contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a GLS transport partner
The growing parcel market in the Czech Republic is an opportunity for new individual transport companies. If you have reliable white coloured vans, you can be responsible for parcel pick up and delivery in a given region.
GLS offers the opportunity to become a transport partner in its strong European network. Contact us at email@example.com and learn more during a personal meeting.