GLS' EuroBusinessParcel is a parcel transport product through which parcels up to 40 kg can be sent reliably and quickly throughout Europe.
GLS offers a special solution for sending of small and fragile parcels: EuroBusinessSmallParcel. Increased safety of small parcels is ensured with separate sorting and transport in special containers that provide an additional protection for sensitive goods.
Advantages of EuroBusinessParcel and EuroBusinessSmallParcel
- Transport abroad is made via GLS' pan-European network, parcels are not handed over to other companies.
- Deliveries to countries neighboring to the Czech Republic within 24 to 48 hours, to more distant countries within 48 to 168 hours.
- Increased safety of small and fragile goods within EuroBusinessSmallParcel
- Automated insurance of parcel at CZK 20.000 included in price
- Parcel tracking in real time by Track&Trace
- Delivery adapted to requirements and habits of a specific country.
- When combined with FlexDeliveryService, it is possible for the recipient to set delivery parameters in their native language.
- Cash on delivery possible in the following countries: Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania
Availability of FlexDeliveryService
FlexDeliveryService is an optional service that enables flexible delivery with timely notification and options for delivery methods based on recipient's need connects 22 countries:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Croatia, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Romania, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and the United Kingdom.
Standard delivery times to countries neighboring to the Czech Republic reach 24 to 48 hours, most other countries are served from 48 to 72 hours. Deliveries to more distant European destinations and to islands can take 72 to 168 hours.
1 - 2 days: Slovakia
2 days: Germany, Austria and Poland
2 - 3 days: Belgium (2 days), Denmark (2 days), France (2-3 days), Netherland (2 days), Croatia (3 days)*, Luxemburg (2 days), Hungary (2 days), Slovenia (3 days)
3 - 7 days: Bulgaria (4 days), Estonia (4 days), Ireland (4 days), Italy (3-4 days), Lithania (4 days), Spain (4-7 days), Romania (3 days)
3 - 7 days: Finland (4-7 days), Portugal (4-7 days), Sweden (3-6 days)
Size and weight restrictions
Restrictions for EuroBusinessParcel
• Width max. 80 cm
• Height max. 60 cm
• Length max. 200 cm
• Girth max. 300 cm
• Weight max. 40kg
Restrictions for EuroBusinessSmallParcel
• Length max. 40 cm
• Weight max. 3 kg
Parcel has to fit though a template for small parcels.
From transport via BusinessParcel and BusinessSmallParcel are these types of goods excluded:
- Goods that are not packed or inadequately packed
- Goods in wooden crates or on pallets
- Bundled parcels
- Perishable, infectious or malodorous goods
- Human or animal remains
- Livestock and plants
- Goods in bags
- Highly valuable goods (money, jewellery, etc.)
- Works of art
- Thermally unstable goods
- Guns and explosives
- Consignments addressed to a P.O. box
More in the General Terms and Conditions
Possible combinations with complementary services
GLS informs the recipient about the delivery and offers a varienty of delivery options.
Recipients pay for the goods on delivery. GLS transfers the amount to the sender as soon as possible.
GLS picks up the parcel anywhere in the Czech Republic and delivers on the next day to any address.
GLS picks up the parcel at any address and delivers the parcel back to the ordering party.