Parcel shipment with cash on delivery: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash or by credit card.
The amount is accepted by GLS and transferred securely and quickly to the sender’s account – usually within two to three working days after the delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for goods sent to Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. Cash on delivery amounts from these countries are usually credited to the sender’s account within seven to eight working days.
- Lower risk of non-payment, more security
- Reliable and fast money transfer to your account
- Maximum cash on delivery amount and liability limit: CZK 60,000
- Payment status always visible online
- Amount and recipient name included with the parcel and reference number on the account statement
- Credit card payment possible
- Receipt for the consignee
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.