On site for GLS
Expand your range of services
Become a GLS ParcelShop owner and offer high-quality parcel services as part of your business. With GLS you can expand your customer base and secure an additional revenue source.
If your business is well connected and has customer-friendly opening hours, you can be up and running in next to no time. Apply today and let GLS help you expand your service offer.
- Expanded service range
- New customers
- Additional revenue source
- Increased customer loyalty
How the GLS ParcelShop works
Managing your ParcelShop:
- You advise your clients on all matters relating to parcel shipments.
- You accept parcels from senders.
- You take over parcels for recipients who were not at home and hold the parcels ready for pickup.
- You accept parcels recipients wish to return to senders.
The easy way to send parcels: For occasional senders, the GLS ParcelShops are the gateway to the reliable service of GLS, at the moment with almost 200 of them in the Czech Republic at your service.
As a ParcelShop owner you receive the basic kit, which includes everything from the flyer to the window sticker, free of charge from GLS. You can also order additional promotional material for your ParcelShop.