Send small parcels internationally: The delivery of small and sensitive goods is particularly safe with GLS – across Europe. The parcels are sorted separately and transported in special bags.
GLS generally delivers parcels to neighbouring countries in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours. Delivery to more distant European countries usually takes between 72 to 120 hours. Delivery times are for informational purposes only and are not guaranteed.
Thanks to uniform quality standards, the service quality is also high for international small-parcel delivery.
- Increased transportation security for small and sensitive goods
- Delivery in defined standard delivery times
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum CZK 6,000 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Continuous real-time shipment tracking in many countries
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|3 kg||40 cm||The parcel must fit the small-parcel frame.|
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.