International transport of shipments: GLS delivers parcels across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. The international transport of shipments to neighbouring states of the Czech Republic takes between 24 to 48 hours. Deliveries to more distant European countries usually take between 72 and 120 hours. Delivery times are for informational purposes only and are not guaranteed.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – first-class international transport.
- Defined standard delivery times for international transport
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum CZK 6,000 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the export parcel plus the longest side
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.