GLS delivers small parcels reliably throughout the Czech Republic. A special solution provides enhanced transportation security.
GLS sorts small parcels for national delivery separately and transports them in special bags as added protection for sensitive goods.
- Enhanced transportation security for small and sensitive goods
- Delivery generally the next working day
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum CZK 6,000 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Shipment tracking in real time
- Recipient signature accessible online
- Three delivery attempts for parcels to private customers
- FlexDeliveryService: Recipients can choose from several delivery options
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|2 kg||40 cm||The parcel must fit the small-parcel frame.|
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
Notification about parcel delivery via text message.
Notification of parcel delivery via text message.
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
Delivery guaranteed before 17.00 the next working day – throughout the Czech Republic.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Parcel handover to a specific person upon check of the ID card number.
The parcels are delivered directly to a GLS ParcelShop.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
Increased insurance for high-value goods.