The reliable basic product for national parcel shipment: GLS transports business parcels weighing up to 40 kg securely and rapidly within the Czech Republic.
There are no distance limits. The standard delivery time for a business parcel within 24 hours applies throughout the Czech Republic, including the shipment of parcels to and from outlying areas. Delivery times are for informational purposes only and are not guaranteed.
- Delivery generally the next working day
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum CZK 6,000 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Shipment tracking in real time
- Scanned proof of delivery accessible online
- Three delivery attempts for parcels to private customers
- FlexDeliveryService: Recipients can choose from several delivery options
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the business parcel plus the longest side
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
Notification about parcel delivery via text message.
Notification of parcel delivery via text message.
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
Delivery guaranteed before 17.00 the next working day – throughout the Czech Republic.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Parcel handover to a specific person upon check of the ID card number.
The parcels are delivered directly to a GLS ParcelShop.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
Increased insurance for high-value goods.