Well packaged and labelled properly – this is how your parcel arrives safely. A good dispatch preparation is important.
Sending parcels occasionally
GLS offers convenient parcel delivery solutions to companies and individuals with relatively small parcel volumes. Parcels can be handed over at any GLS ParcelShop throughout the Czech Republic or processed online using e-Balik.
Advice and service included: GLS ParcelShops are integrated into existing shops as acceptance and collection points (shop-in-shop system). They usually have long opening hours, parking spaces and good transport links.
Find your nearest GLS ParcelShop by using the convenient ParcelShop search – with details about opening hours.
Send parcels online
With the online tool e-Balik, you can instruct GLS to collect your parcels – usually the next working day.
- No registration necessary
- Enter recipients’ addresses
- Convenient online payment
- Have parcels collected or hand them over in a ParcelShop
- Parcel labels brought by driver upon collection if a collection is ordered