This year, GLS supports more than 270 tree plantings
This November GLS supports more than 270 tree plantings into the Czech landscape within its ThinkGreen programme.
In cooperation with non-profit organizations Sdružení Krajina and Sázíme stromy, z.ú. GLS supports more than 270 tree plantings as part of the offset programme ThinkGreen. Goal of this programme is to compensate CO2 emission produced during parcel delivery.
Tree plantings will take place in these dates and locations:
- 2. 11. 2019 at 10:00 - Dubá (district Česká Lípa, GPS: 50.5763286N, 14.5022794E). An alley of 20 fruit trees will be planted to renew and fixate old field road.
- 2. 11. 2019 at 9:00 - Králova Lhota (district Rychnov nad Kněžnou, GPS: 49.4937836N, 14.1097189E). 19 fruit trees and 21 non-fruit trees will be planted to create an alley into the new living area.
- 2. 11. 2019 at 9:30 - Mělkovice (district Žďár nad Sázavou, GPS: 49.5642592N, 15.9766508E). 130 trees will be planted to divide a field into smaller spaces and will create a shadow for wild animals.
- 2. 11. 2019 at 14:00 - Sázava (district Žďár nad Sázavou, GPS: 49.5561919N, 15.8531997E). 15 fruit trees will be planted to create an alley to improve the landscape look and the water regime.
- 2. 11. 2019 at 9:30 – Stroupeč (district Louny, GPS: 50.21250N, 13.29571E). 20 fruit trees will be planted to renew the edging of the local road.
- 9. 11. 2019 at 9:30 - Korouhev (district Svitavy, GPS: 49.402589N, 16.151082E). 30 fruit trees will be planted as an addition to complete an existing already grown alley.
- 18. 11. 2019 at 9:00 - Březová (district Sokolov, GPS: 50.2149431N, 12.8586278E). 20 trees will be planted along the local field road.